Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 7, 2017

San Antonio's Historic Market Place is Quiet on This Tuesday Morning


It's a beautiful sunny Tuesday in San Antonio.   After breakfast at Mi Tierra Cafe and Bakery, Eric and I stroll Historic Market Square.





The Christmas Tree next to





I snuggle with Eric in
front of the tree.















Viva Villa Taqueria is
very welcoming.











I love this colorful
tile mural.






I appreciate San Antonio's investment in public art.





I am fascinated by the
 Bud Light signs on
on this store.




The Rustic Grape Wine  Cellar
offers wine tastings.










& Santa's Sleigh decorate the
Market Place.




Shops put merchandise
out in front of their
stores to entice shoppers.










Saint Anthony watches
over Market Square.










Knight in Shining Armor
Nesting Dolls OR a
Conga Line....






The most unusual shop Eric and I found...













I didn't buy outfits for Adam and Diane's Baptisms in 1982 and 1985 because Eric's Aunt Dot was delighted to see her Christening Gown, made in 1915, used for a new generation of family members.  Never needing a Baptismal outfit, I never thought about stores devoted to Church rituals.

No comments: