Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Walking Around Skidaway Island State Park Campground






Eric & I are camping in
Camping Area #2.







There are cabins in this area.






Eric & I are parked in spacious
pull through campsite 42.








The Bath House





A washer & dryer are available
for use at $1.25 per load.





The campsites are spacious
here.











A motorhome stops at the
 Dump Station before
leaving the campground.

 What else is nearby?







A pavilion with hibachis.













Basketball Court












The Interpretive Center
has a schedule of 
upcoming programs.





A Pay Phone waits for
users.

 I walk back to our campsite.





We have access from two
camp roads.

This side of our site has
a spacious patio.





I would definitely return to Skidaway State Park Campground.  The campsites are spacious and quiet. Eric and I have a 20 minute drive into Savannah, a city we love to visit.

No comments: