Total Pageviews

Friday, October 30, 2015

Sampling Liquors & Wines at Don Quixote Distillery and Winery in White Rock, New Mexico

Eric and I were on our way back to Espanola when we saw a sign for Don Quixote Distillery and Winery.  We should sample small batch liquors, and wines.






Eric & Don






Don Quixote's cat
 investigates our car.




Don Quixote Wines
& Liquors














OMG 
Why am I reading
this?
I should get my
drink on.








The bar






I sample wines....





Eric delicately sniffs
a red port wine.

The Spirit of Santa Fe Vodka isn't for me.  I like the Blue Corn Bourbon made with 60% organic Blue Corn.  It has a mellow, mildly sweet flavor. The Spirit of Santa Fe Gin is interesting.  Infused with New Mexico Juniper, Pinon, Sage, Chamisa and Rose Hips, it has a piney aroma and is tasty.





Eric has a runaway favorite...
Rio Blanco  rare aperitif port.












I look forward to sharing this fortified wine with Eric, after dinner.

1 comment:

DearMissMermaidDotCom said...

Yummy!

Excellent pictures and fabulous blog....*hiccup*