Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Lunch at Li's Buffet in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania





Eric & I are in the mood
for Chinese...

We are trying Li's Buffet
today.









Bring your own wine 
or beer.

I like that this option
is available.







I take photos of this dining
area with few diners.

The rest of the restaurant
is packed.







There's a lot to choose from
here & it's all fresh.

I watched the Sushi Chef
prepare selections for
lunch.

The Sushi is fresh & delicious.




Eric & I have learned from previous experience that Chinese buffet foods at 3:00 pm is not fresh.




We were encouraged to take
ice cream cones, to go.

Eric made them small.

That's a good choice, because
I'm pretty full right now.




Bring your own adult beverage to have with your meal; fresh, delicious food; AND leave with an ice cream cone.  Li's Buffet is great!

No comments: