Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Another New House is Under Construction in Jerry's Neighborhood

There is a handful of undeveloped lots in Jerry's neighborhood.  Last year I watched a new house go up on Caroline Avenue.





Just a few blocks from the
new house on Caroline
Avenue, I found another
house under construction
on Marengo Street.









The basement has been finished,

The walls are up & covered with
moisture repellent Tyvek.











There's a crane on
site today.











Just a few days later, I watch
the house being shingled.









Yesterday I saw the new
front door & the heating
& cooling truck.






I've seen houses under construction all over the Capital District.  Since retirement, I've had the time to study the process of home construction.  I like watching a house grow from the ground up and become someone's home.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I also love watching and studying how the house contractors in the Philippines manage building new houses in my neighborhood.