Total Pageviews

Monday, February 16, 2015

We MUST Stop at PIC-N-SAV Grocery Outlet in Albany, Georgia....






I saw the sign...

Eric made a U-turn.






I've got another grocery store
to investigate...







And a mystery.... Is PIC-N-SAV the same grocery store chain as Pick 'N Save Warehouse Foods?  






Every shopper is
welcomed.










PIC-N-SAV has a nice
selection of fresh
fruits.







The mystery has been solved.  Pick 'N Save Warehouse Foods is a Wisconsin grocery store chain.  







Lunch Meats








Baked Goods








After some poking around on the internet, I found two sources that state PIC-N-SAV is a Texas company. Dun & Bradstreet lists the company as does Manta.







Condiments, Canning Supplies
& large sized canned vegetables.







Hot Dogs & Sausages












Canned Fruits & Soups








I think it's interesting that two different grocery store chains in different parts of the country have names that are so similar.







Mexican Foods, Canned Meats,
Canned Pasta products








Fresh Cut Meats













Frozen Foods











The Dairy Aisle














Snack Foods, Biscuits
& Eggs






I like PIC-N-SAV Grocery Outlet.  It has that warehouse feel that makes me look hard for bargains. Thanks, Eric for taking that U-turn and leaving me to explore a new grocery store.

Where's Eric?  He's next door at FASTENAL.  I wonder what that store has to offer.

No comments: