Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Luther's Pharmacy AKA Luther's Rare & Well Done in Beaufort, South Carolina






This is the waterfront entrance
to Luther's Pharmacy AKA






This orange & white cat
greets visitors.








I like the exposed brick
walls.





Luther's Tee Shirts
& Visors are
for sale.







The walls are covered with statements of fact.





My father's been here....

Al, Stan, return Dad's
 tools now!!!!!












I'm doubling down on my
efforts to save the planet.












There's a walled off area
in the middle of the
building.






I'm going to investigate....








The dining room is in
the Bay Street side
(front) of the
building.















Our bartender is busy
with patrons.




Eric is trying Old Brown Dog
by Smuttynose Brewing
Company.

I selected the Copper
Ridge Merlot.

 After wetting our whistles, it's time to tour historic Beaufort.

No comments: