Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 2, 2014

New Inductee Into the Customer Hall of Fame: Tupperware Limited Lifetime Warranty Program






I had an unpleasant surprise
when I used this
collapsible Tupperware bowl.





After emptying the leaking
liquid into another bowl, I
found a crack in the side
of the bowl.






Sadly, I proclaimed that I was losing a favorite bowl.  Eric overheard me and looked up the Tupperware website.  Under the Limited Lifetime Warranty, Tupperware will replace chipped, cracked, peeled pieces that have been used are damaged during normal, non-commercial use.  

Eric called the 1-800 phone number, gave the representative the bowl's product number.  He was told the bowl would be replaced.  After giving the Tupperware representative our mailing address, I waited for the replacement bowl to arrive.  







Here it is!














My replacement bowl








Thank you,Tupperware, for replacing my favorite collapsible bowl.

No comments: