Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Spending a Night at the Days Inn, Dawson Creek, British Columbia

 The floor repair at Foster's RV and Trailer Sales is running into a second day.







Eric & I checked into the
Days Inn for the night.










The lobby's sign post lists
kilometers to local attractions.
















We are staying in
Room 409.








Our room includes a desk.













We have two Queen Size
beds to relax on.









There is a mini kitchen
to use.










The bathroom


















The shower has a curved
shower bar, allowing for
more elbow room.







The high today is 93 degrees Fahrenheit.  Eric turns up the air conditioner and I settle in with my laptop and the free WiFi.  After I read my hometown newspaper, The Time Union, I'll start blogging...

No comments: