Total Pageviews

Friday, July 25, 2014

My Fascination With Grocery Stores Continues... The Co-Op in Grande Prairie, Alberta

 My fascination with grocery stores continues...  Eric and I visit the Co-Op in
Grande Prairie.








Let's see what's inside...













Fresh Produce














The Soup & Salad Bar









Fresh Fish & Meat 










I like the Polar Bears on
top of the freezer cases.








Dairy Department 










Shower Curtains, Bath Mats
& Bath Towels









Kitchen Rugs &
Welcome Mats






Select your favorite scented
candle & don't forget the
kitchen towels & mitts.












Fun colored Kitchenware










I liked the baby hats displayed
in a basket with the other
baby items.








Greeting Cards &
fashionable scarves













Pick up a gift for that
special someone at
the Co-Op.













The Pharmacy was closed
when we shopped here.

Buy stamps & mail you
letters & packages here.







This is the first grocery store that I've seen with a selection of gifts to browse.  It's also the first grocery store in Canada I've been to with Postal Services.

No comments: