Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 20, 2014

The 20th Annual Summer Cruise in Dawson Creek, British Columbia: My Favorite Cars

The Summer Cruise starts at 10:00 am.  We parked in the Visitor Center parking lot and walked across Alaska Avenue to the event.  This is a very big car show.  The side streets of downtown Dawson Creek are cordoned off for at least six blocks.

One blog on this car show isn't enough.  I'm going to split this topic up... I'll start with my favorite cars.







1924 Ford Model T
Touring Car










1958 NASH Metropolitan







There's no reasoning behind my choices.   Knowing very little about cars, the size, shape and color were major factors in my choices.








1935 Ford Three 
Window Coupe

















1968 Ford Shelby
GT 500 KR






Sedan Delivery







This is the Biggest Summer Cruise ever... 420 vehicles are being shown this weekend.







1962 Pontiac Parisienne
Convertible







I had never heard of the Pontiac Parisienne.  This car must be included.
















This one's for you, Adam.
















A retractable hard top 
convertible






This car reminds me of the Volvo hard top convertible Eric and I rented for a weekend in August 2010.






reminds me of the ZZ Top Car.

























1964 Chrysler Newport
Station Wagon









No comments: