Total Pageviews

Monday, July 14, 2014

Gomtuu Is Angry!!! His Home Is Dirty





Hey you!  

Yes, I'm talking to you.

This motorhome is dirty!






I didn't travel 1,000 miles to a new home to have you and Eric mess it up!


 





There's dust everywhere!

Mini Me needs a bath, right now!








Don't forget the outside.

I don't want people to think
I live in a pig pen!













Look at this!

Even my camp chair is dirty!






You're right, Gomtuu, this motorhome is dusty inside and out.  I'm going to start by cleaning the dashboard, driver and passenger seats.  What will you be doing?

Well... I'm an excellent supervisor.  I can tell you what to do.

Don't worry Gomtuu, I know how to clean.  Let's work on this together.  My Aunt Bell (Isabelle) always said "that many hands make light work."





You can clean the
countertops.

It's obvious that you're the
right bird for the job.







Don't forget to whistle
while you work...









This is coming along nicely.






Hey Eric, Gomtuu's got some serious cleaning skills.  Make sure you include him when you clean out the basement of the motorhome.

2 comments:

Dave'n'Kathy Vagabond Blog said...

Hey, Ginny, can Gomtuu come stay with us for a while? We have a truck he can detail. We have plenty of birdseed, and Baxter loves birds.

Ginny said...

Gomtuu has been storming around & yelling a lot....
I'd love a break from his tantrums.
When can we meet up?