Total Pageviews

Friday, May 2, 2014

Swain's General Store Port Angeles, Washington

There are signs around Port Angeles for Swain's General Store.  It's a great name.










Let's go visit the store.














We enter the store through
the Garden Department.











Lawn chairs & 
camping furniture











There are mounted fish,
deer & a moose in the
Men's Wear section.










Eric & I split up.

I'm looking for
hiking boots.






It usually takes me months to find a pair of shoes that I like and are comfortable for my size 10 feet.  I was amazed to find a pair of Merrell hiking boots that are very comfortable, and cute!

Eric chose a set of  Kelty trekking poles for hiking.  He pays for them and my hiking boots while I go explore the store.







I wander around the store,
through Housewares.









Swain's has fishing gear.








I think merchandise in storage
in the loft is brought to
the sales floor on this device.













I found metal detectors
next to the storage bins.










Next stop... Ladies Wear






Swain's has a large selection
of sweaters, jackets.






Lots of tops, shorts,
capris and pants









Sports wear & scarves in
the latest spring colors.







Swan's General Store has an amazing selection of, everything.










Here are our purchases:


No comments: