Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A Light Lunch at Nesters Market in Vancouver, British Columbia






While discussing where
to go for a quick lunch,
I noticed tables at
Nesters Market.








I like a store that provides
shopping carts for the
youngest customers.






Eric & I chatted with Endy
while making selections
for lunch.





Endy and her family are visiting New York City for the first time next month.






Eric & I are sharing Vegetable
 Pakoras,Greek Pasta Salad,
 Thai Sesame Noodle Salad
 & a Turkey Sub with a Perrier.








After a lunch with many, delicious
flavors, I walk around the store.










Fresh Dairy 







This small grocery
store has a great
selection of foods.











The Deli Bakery is ready
to serve lunchtime customers.







Fresh Produce








Baked sweets & breads






Individual sized
beverages for the
busy customers.





I'm glad we stopped here.  Downtown Vancouver has easy grocery shopping available to residents and people who work there along with fresh ready to go  lunches.

No comments: