Total Pageviews

Friday, May 2, 2014

Lunch at El Puerto De Angeles in Port Angeles, Washington







Our friend, Kathy, recommended
when we are in Port Angeles.







I love the colorful decor.








The artwork here reminds
me of the Pink Store in








This is my favorite bench.

I love elephants!






Eric had Chicken
Fajita Salad.












I had a Beef Taco &
Beef Enchilada with
beans & rice.





We loved our lunch at El Puerto De Angeles.  The salsa is homemade, with lots of cilantro and a lingering bite.  Eric's fajita shell was light and crispy and the salad was perfectly spiced.  My lunch was great!  We both commented on the freshness of the ingredients in our lunches.  And, the price was right... lunch for two under $20.00.

Thanks, Kathy, for a great recommendation!

No comments: