Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Grocery Shopping at QFC in Port Townsend, Washington







QFC,  another grocery store
to explore!

I hope they have a discount
card for our collection.





Eric shops and I wander the store getting photos of how QFC markets its many products. (Yes, I worked in retailing many, many years ago.)





I see this tiny shopping cart
when I enter the store.

This is great for QFC's
youngest shoppers.




We'll get some yummy
salad makings here.










Precooked dinners







Yummy baked goods 








A few of the
dairy cases





QFC has everything for
summer barbecues.

Lots of beverage choices









Meats for the grill







Poultry too












Comfy seating for visiting.











On to the Gluten-Free
Section






There are lots of items
on sale this week.












Eric, don't forget to get
the laundry detergent.













I like the S'mores display.

Everything needed to
make S'mores, including
the marshmallow roasting sticks.







I browsed the books.





I applied for a discount card which Eric used when we checked out.  He shooed me away from the grocery basket.  I wonder why...





A surprise!

Eric bought me my own
personal size watermelon
to have for dessert.



No comments: