Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2012

The Point Cafe, Schenectady, New York

Today I'm going to get a great cup of Chicken Enchilada Soup.  The restaurant we visited in Indianapolis needs the recipe the cook uses at The Point Cafe, in Schenectady, NY.

Eric's brother, Mark and sister, Doreen met Eric, Jerry and me for lunch. 







The LaJuene Friday
Family Lunch Spot







My compliments to the chef
for Chicken Enchilada Soup.







Eric and his Mom




Turkey Club Sandwich
with Fries






1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hi! I'm glad you ate at The Point. The food is excellent! I never ate at Normanskill's. Why? I don't know.
I'll email Mark and Teri and tell them you were asking after them.
We are patiently waiting for the call to go to New Hampshire and meet our grandson. So excited.... Any day now.