Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lunch with Lisa T. at Loving Cafe in Delmar, NY


I returned to Bethlehem Public Library to meet Lisa T. for lunch and to see more friends.  


Stopping in at lunch time, I was able to see morning shift people, Priscilla, Rich and Patty.  Rich had more travel pamphlets and maps for me, a Christmas present.  Thanks Rich!  It was fun talking with Michael, Tori, Gordon, Alissa, Sue B., Betty, Kathi, Helen, Karin and Janis D.  I waved at Ken as he passed through the building. 








Lisa T. took me to
Loving Cafe for lunch. 













The cafe has a warm,
welcoming feel.






This vegan cafe also has 
Gluten Free dishes












The Egg Plant Parmesan
was delicious!











Lisa T. had a meatball 
sub, one of her favorites.







Loving Cafe also offers some nice looking desserts.... Pumpkin Cookies and Raspberry Shortcake.  Maybe next time.

After thanking Lisa for lunch, I wandered around the library, and chatted with Susan in the Children's Place, Frank, Anne, Cecelia and Chris.  On my way out the door I stopped at BCN-TV Station to say hi to Janice I. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you saw me too Sue B

Anonymous said...

It was actually Eggplant Parmesan - one of my favorites!

-Lisa T

Ginny said...

I put you in between Alissa & Betty. Added the "B."

Anonymous said...

Stop in town hall the next time your in Delmar. Like to see you. and here some of your tales.