Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Texas Timeless Classics in La Grange, Texas

 
 
Owner, Lance Herrington sits
at a Nash Metropolitan Desk
with a horn.


 

Eric surprises me...

Timeless Texas Classics








He goes out of his way to make sure I can get pictures of classic and vintage cars.




 

This is a unique Used Car Lot.








 
 









 
 























 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 









Eric and I step inside...






 
 
 
 








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The back cover can be removed
to raise the convertible roof. 







 
 
 
 
 
 
 







A cherished Automotive Classic
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 








 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 












This is my favorite car at
Texas Timeless Classics.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 





 
 
 
 
Owner, Lance Herrington, sits at
his Nash Metropolitan Desk.

The desk has a horn too!





Eric and I thanked him for sharing his knowledge of classic and vintage cars with us.

No comments: