Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 27, 2015

FINALLY... An answer to the age old question.

HI, Bobby the Teddy Bear here.  You MUST have heard the question.. "Does A Bear S*** in the Woods?"

Well as the official "Walkabout With Wheels" Blog "Cub" reporter, I set out to find the answer.

Day 1:

As usual I started at my favorite.....Walmart!

They have nice sanitary covers for the seat.

Not sure I have figured out exactly how to use these things yet.






Day 2:
Trader Joe's was next.... Everybody says this is a nice place. We'll see.

WOW! This is the prettiest "in the woods" I've seen yet.





LOVE the marble but I can't remember where this one was...
GOTTA remember to take notes.




Day 4:
This was some bar. I like the black diamond tiles.
Is this how you do it? Doesn't seem right.

Conclusion:

Apparently the answer is "NO". 

Bears do NOT S*** in the woods. And as far as I'm concerned they never will. Far too many prickers out there. I prefer the comforts of porcelain myself. I have heard from some of my Grizzly cousins that "in the woods" is how most of my relative do this. I can't see it. That's SO uncivilized.

No comments: