Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Eric Gets a Beer Flight at Rapscallion Brewery in Fiskdale, Massachusetts


While driving through Sturbridge, Eric saw a sign for Rapscallion Brewery.





We followed the directions
 on the sign & drove about
two miles out into the
 countryside.




A nearby sign:

Brewery Parking
Disc Golf Sign-in
Additional Parking
This is a Pond











Visitors walk up a ramp
to the Tap Room.












Brewing Tanks













Kegs waiting to
be filled








I like the rustic
decor.













Beer trays line the walls.

I love the clock!
It rotates.















The Beer Tower







What's on tap... 






Eric sips the first of
the eight beers he is
sampling today,

My choice is Cabernet
Sauvignon by Mondavi.





While Eric enters beer names
 into the Beer + App, I
 thumb through the
 Beer Cocktails book.












Eric enters the name of
the fifth beer he is
sampling today.














It's a delightful afternoon.

Eric explores local beers
while I enjoy my 
Cabernet Sauvignon.

No comments: