Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 31, 2015

An Early Lunch at Black-Eyed Sally's Souhern Kitchen & Bar in Hartford, Connecticut






Pig's Eye Pub is upstairs..











Black-Eyed Sally's 
Nothin' But the
BLUES







I love the decor.













Elvis reigns supreme
here.




One of the dining rooms 






Black-Eyed Sally's













Free Ribs: 2nd Tuesday
of Next Week












The bar


















Jimi Hendrix & other
music greats' names are
written on the bar.






Eric, Hallie, our hostess
& me








Eric's lunch is Pulled Pork,
& Cornbread






I chose Fried Chicken,
for my lunch.
 Eric and I loved our lunches.  These are the tastiest Collard Greens I've ever eaten.  Southern foods are the best!

Hallie gave me a list of her favorite spots in Hartford.  Thanks for the recommendations!

No comments: