Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

A Return Visit to Jasmine Thai Restaurant on Upper Broadway in Rotterdam

 Eric put our "walking shoes on" and head out for Jasmine Thai Restaurant.






This culinary gem is one block
from my mother-in-law Jerry's,
on Upper Broadway.







Eric and I first visited here on October 6, 2013.  It has been way too long between lunches at this superb Thai restaurant.






Eric & I are here for an
early lunch.






While Eric looks at the
Lunch Specials, I take
a picture of the table
setting.






My house Chardonnay &
a Chang Beer for Eric







Appetizers....  I love the food presentation at Jasmine Thai Restaurant.

                People are coming in for lunch and for take out food.













Thai Spring Rolls













Eric and I chat and enjoy the dulcet tones of Thai music.






Eric's Red Curry with Chicken
& Fresh Vegetables





I chose Ginger & Mushroom with
Chicken & Fresh Vegetables
for my lunch.







As you can see from the photos, the food is fresh and beautifully arranged for a lovely dining experience.  I'm delighted that Jasmine Thai Restaurant is so close to our "Home Base" at Jerry's house in Rotterdam.

No comments: