Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

The Preview Party at Wolff's Biergarten in Schenectady, New York

While revisiting Wolff's Biergarten on Erie Boulevard in Schenectady, I met one of the owners, Matt.  He invited me inside to take pictures and invited Eric and me to the Biergarten's Preview Party.







Eric & I arrived at
7:30 pm.







The parking lot was full.  Street parking along the recently reconfigured Erie Boulevard was pretty full too.  







The Preview Party was
in full swing.













There was plenty of seating
available at the picnic tables.













A spot at the bar opened up
& Eric ordered Chimay
Tripel for us.








Eric and I sat down at one of the picnic tables and joined the celebration.   I saw photographers with long lens cameras taking shots of the crowd.






Some of the pictures are







Congratulations Matt!  You and your partners are bringing an exciting new venue to Schenectady.  Soccer fans, beer fans and German pub food fans will find a warm welcome 
at Wolff's Biergarten.









the Preview Party.









I look forward to reading about Wolff's Biergarten's opening day in the local media.

****Matt Baumgartner continues to challenge himself and look for business opportunities. 

No comments: