Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Update on Wolff's Biergarten on Erie Boulevard in Schenectady

I take a picture each time I drive past Wolff's Biergarten on Erie Boulevard.  When will the Biergarten open?

Men are working on the roof today.

Eric and I stopped at Wolff's Biergarten on our way home from Aunt Betty's.  Men were bringing cases of soda into the building.  I asked them when Wolff's would open.  One of the men I spoke with is co-owner, Matt.  He brought me inside for a sneak peak....






My first glimpse of
Schenectady's
Wolff's Biergarten.







The bar has over twenty
beers on tap.











Have your picture taken
with lederhosen & steins.







The snack cart 














Enjoy a dart game.







Matt told me that he expects to open this week.  He and the staff are busy with many final details before welcoming the public.  Thanks, Matt, for letting me get a sneak peak.

No comments: