Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Shopping at Saratoga Olive Oil Company in Saratoga Springs, New York

The Saratoga Winery is four miles west of Saratoga Springs.  We're in the neighborhood so, a visit Saratoga Olive Oil Company is in order.





After reading Extra Virginity:
intrigued with high quality
olive oil.







Saratoga Olive Oil Company
sells high quality oils, Balsamic
Vinegars, gourmet artisan
salts & other specialty items.






Staff is eager to talk about olive oil and provide guidance, if needed.









article on Saratoga Olive
Oil Company











I sampled olive oils.

I want a robust,
flavorful oil.












Eric tried the selection
of Balsamic Vinegars.












can be sample too.













I browsed works by
local artisans.











I decided on the earthy
Chilean Arbequina Oil.

Eric chose Pumpkin Seed Oil.
We enjoyed shopping for oils and Balsamic Vinegars.  Some we liked better than others.

I look forward to using Chilean Arbequina Oil in salads.  Eric got the Pumpkin Seed Oil for dipping. Now I need to find a hearty bread to accompany it.

No comments: