Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Springtime in Rotterdam, New York: A Walking Tour










I went for a walk with my
camera today.

Here are photos I took of
springtime in Rotterdam, NY.






This yard is set up for lots of
kid time fun.











I just love trees in bloom.
It's allergy season, I know,
but it's so beautiful!




Blooms in the shade at




I chatted with former colleagues, Nancy and Robin, at the library.  It was great to catch up on things.







A generator driven cement mixer -
Someone's doing concrete work
this spring.











The boulder has a plaque
commemorating Town
Supervisor Kirvin at
the Town of Rotterdam
John F. Kirvin
Government Center.








Honoring veterans of Rotterdam
who served our country. 














This memorial is for Rotterdam residents
who served our country & made the
ultimate sacrifice.







Violets, so tiny & so beautiful...






McDonald's is sporting
spring's colors.






This Pollard trash can fits
right in with its environment.






Springtime, a time for
change.






For the  local fishermen
& fisherwomen






Forsythia blossoms
pass so quickly.
I'm glad I took this photo.








It's just bloomin' lovely
around here!

No comments: