Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Visit to ShopRite in Niskayuna, New York

 ShopRite moved into the Capital District about two years ago.  I wanted to see what the "new" supermarket in the area has to offer.









The company's website
boasts a mobile app.
I like this.







I like the separate area
for Bottle Returns. 

The store's entry way has more
room for displays, people
& shopping carts.










The Guest Services Counter
is in the middle of things...
It's easy to find.











The Dietitian is located
right next to the Pharmacy.











The Produce Department is
brimming with fruits &
vegetables.










Baked Goods, anyone?












The Meats & Seafood Areas
are inviting.








All the dairy products 
are in cases with doors.













There's many beers
available, ready to drink.









I like the selection of
small appliances. 




I asked for a discount card at Guest Services.  Even though I didn't have my driver's license with me (it was in the car), I was able to get one.   This is great customer service.

ShopRite has a nice layout.  Having a Dietitian on staff is a wonderful service.  A selection of small appliances is a bonus for customers.  Capital Region residents have lots of choice when it comes to supermarkets.

No comments: