Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Rachel Determan Memorial Rib Cook-Off & Car Show in Yuma, AZ: The Trucks

I always like looking at the trucks.  There's always a lot of variety...






The third door is the tailgate.





It has a flareside 
truck bed.










 It has a fleetside






I'm learning new truck terms today...

Pickup Truck





equipped with a roll bar













Ford developed the first sleeker, low-profile Ranchero pickup truck and started selling it in 1957.  The first  Chevrolet El Camino was available to the public in 1959.  





The front end of this truck
intrigues me...










Here's a photo from the internet 
showing the front end with
the hood down.  
with a souped up engine







































1966 Ford Pickup







I got nostalgic for my formative years in the 1960s into the early 1980s.  

No comments: