Total Pageviews

Friday, April 30, 2021

Drinks @ LITTLE A'LE'INN in Rachel, Nevada Near Area 51



The dog hasn't moved since this morning...

Eric & I are at LITTLE A'LE'INN early for Happy Hour.





My son, Adam, told me about this quote:  "We don't want the UFO groupies over at LITTLE A-LE'INN to spot us."  It's from Dean M. Cole's Ambush (Sector 64 Book One).






Eric & I take a seat
at the bar & read
the drink boards.











Bud Light's Alien Beer
is very popular.





The Alien-themed decor is kitschy.



It's a shame stupidity isn't painful.

A wise Alien indeed...







I chose the Vulcan Mind Meld
made with Rum, Triple Sec,
Peach Schnapps, Cranberry
& Pineapple Juice.

Eric got a Guinness & Jameson
on the Rocks.



Our day trip around Area 51 is at an end.  I'm glad our nephew Jason asked us to visit the area for him.

No comments: