Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Lunch @ 143 Street Tacos in Serra Vista, Arizona

Eric and I are in the mood for a simple lunch.  We don't want to browse a multipage menu in search of lunch choices.  Yelp.com will help us find what we're looking for. 





We drove to Buena
Health & Fitness 
Center for lunch at...













I love the Sesame Street
themed sign.












This Mexican Restaurant is highly rated on Yelp.com.  The menu is simple.





The Taco is revered
here.




143rd Street Taco's
awards









Eric grabs a table.









We share samples of
Asada Taco, Culichi Taco,
Mix Taco, Cabezo Taco 
& Al Pastor Taco.










Eric chose a Culichi Taco &
 an Al Pastor Taco.

He added a Hot Pepper
& Taco Sauce












I chose an Asado Taco &
a Culichi Taco. 

I added pickled Red Onion,
Guacamole & Taco Sauce.






Lunch is muy delicioso!   Eric and I are delighted with our choices.   

No comments: