Total Pageviews

Friday, October 27, 2017

Dining at Bombay Bar & Kitchen in Colonie, New York

Eric and the Groupons.... This is how he and I explore the wide range of restaurants in the Capital District.





is located at Central







This is one of the busiest intersections in this sprawling town.  The traffic light at this intersection makes access to the restaurant easy.






There's a lot of mixing
going on at the bar.




Some of the many wines
served at Bombay Bar &
Kitchen.



Eric & I arrived
shortly after
5:00 pm.

We have the restaurant
to ourselves.






accompany the
crispy Papadums.




Eric's Chicken
Vindaloo, our
Basmati Rice
& my Chicken
Korma.





Our meals are delicious!  Eric loves his spicy Chicken Vindaloo, paired with a Shiraz. 
My Chicken Korma has delicate flavors that go very well with my glass of Chardonnay.

We want to return for their lunch buffet, which includes many of the restaurant's entrees.

No comments: