Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

An Early Dinner at Pig Pit BBQ in Cohoes, New York

Eric and I started eating barbecue in Knoxville, Tennessee in 2013.  We love the large chunk Pulled Pork with vinegar based barbecue sauce.






We are Pig Pit
BBQ to try
their offerings.





I like the Pig
lighting
fixtures.





Pig Pit BBQ is listed
as the ninth of Ten
Best BBQ Joints
in New York.

















I like the Pig Salt & Pepper
Shaker Holder.







Pig Pit BBQ is listed
as the best BBQ in
the Capital Region
in 2014.













They are running out of meats.  Chicken and Brisket are gone.  We are here for the Pulled Pork, so it's all good...





Eric & our Pulled Pork
Dinners.

Eric got his on a Hoagie
Roll, which he likes very
 much, with French Fries
& Cole Slaw.

I got my Pulled Pork
a roll on the side.













The Pulled Pork
is a bit mushy
with small 
chunks.





It is served with barbecue sauce.  I prefer to make my own selection.

Eric and I turn to our phones and start looking for other BBQ places to try in our area.

No comments: