Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 6, 2015

What Have We Been Doing During Our Visit to Rotterdam?





Eric & I went swimming
at Doreen & Tony's house.





Eric and Anthony mess around while Tony & I talk.

I spent time with my family.






My brother, Stan, & I
show our Polish pride.










Aunt Betty's cat, Windsor,
graced us with his presence
during a visit.














I took my nephew, Anthony,
to see where President
Union College while he
was a Navy Lieutenant.










While Eric was busy working,
on projects around the 
motorhome,I was reading 






Great book!  I look forward to reading Edge of Eternity, the final book of the Century Trilogy.





Great Grandma & Sean
 look at his holiday
 blocks.








That was a very busy weekend.

Eric and his brother, Mark, have been working on projects at Jerry's.  I have some yard work to do before we leave.

No comments: