Total Pageviews

Friday, April 19, 2013

Food Matters Market in Brevard, North Carolina

Everyone thinks of National Parks, Roadside Oddities, State Capitols, beaches, mountains etc. when traveling the country.  I like lots and lots of what this country has to offer.  Grocery stores have become an interest, so I've added visits to grocery stores to my Must Go There List.

Our travels introduced me to supermarkets including Piggly Wiggly, Kroger, Winn Dixie, Publix, Food Lion, Harris Teeter to name a few previous blog posts.  These are all grocery chains.  Today, I'm expanding my grocery store visits to include markets with interesting names.








Let's see what's inside....
Food Matters Market
in Brevard, North Carolina.












Flowers greet customers.












I stopped to sample
the slivered almonds.








That's a lot of
honey!













The snack food
aisle











selection is gigantic.












There are lots 
of exotic tea blends
to select from.







Upstairs is comfortable
seating with Wifi.
There are games on the 
side table to the left of the couch.











Through the Woods
has a display.












This is the view from the
second floor stairway.












Eric is very pleased with the
selection of Craft Beers.









There's a lot












of sake selections here.









A great selection of wines...
I'm happy to see Spanish
& Portuguese wines.







We bought Okra Chips.
Eric says they are one of the
strangest things he's ever eaten.
He finds the consistency & flavor
to be very unusual.


No comments: