Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Publix Grocery Stores

Here's a supermarket we haven't visited yet, Publix.  Eric's Great Aunt Beth from Gainesville says that the stores are very nice.  We've got the time, so we visited the one nearest to the Cracker Barrel in Ocala where we stayed last night.







The staff here told us that this
is a very small Publix & that
we should also visit one
of their larger stores.






I can see the Customer Service
Desk when I walk in.
There's a very nice selection 
of cards here.










This is a beautiful
display!











Bananas near the 
milk case is a neat idea!






Selling flowers by the meat case...
Women may add a bunch
to dress up the dinner table.
Or, flowers could be the
impulse buy for the man
selecting steaks for a date.




There are furnace
filters here!

As I wandered the aisles,
staff greeted me & asked
me if I needed help with anything.








I would have never thought
to put salad bowls & cruets
next to the salad dressings.











Cake mixes and bakeware
the obvious pairing.











Detergents & laundry bags...
So obvious














These people are marketing
masters.
Baby food & bibs are perfect
together.








They've got a
coffee bar too.





At the cash register, we were asked if we found what we were looking for.  The young man who bagged our groceries asked if we needed any help loading our groceries into our car.

We found a larger Publix and stopped in to see the store.  It's laid out differently than the first store we visited.  We received the same excellent service and I started to wonder about supermarket ratings in the area.  A quick search lead me to the 2012 Temkin Rankings.  Publix rated number one for customer experience, and I agree.  It's a great place to shop.

No comments: