Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 23, 2023

A Lovely Birthday in Rancho Cucamonga, CA - Thank you, Eric!





Birthday Roses

I love them!











Eric and I drive to Rancho Cucamonga for Brunch at...



...Crepes de Paris.

Outdoor seating for cool days.








I like the intimate seating
here.













Paris vendors...

Art & Books







Fresh Flowers



Fresh Fruit






Looking towards the
back of the restaurant.
















Brunch at the Eiffel Tower




Eric's Paris Salad is made with
Spinach, Feta Cheese, Carrots,
Strawberries, & Grapes with
Raspberry Vinaigrette.

My Crepe Suzette with Orange
Marmalade & La Bastille:
Egg & Cheese Crepe.



Our Capiccinos & Eric's Mixed Berry Crepe with Homemade Whipped Cream.

C'est magnifique!






Our Brunch was sooo delicious!  Eric and I thanked the Chef and our Server for a delightful experience.





Unwinding with a Brooklyn
Bridge Jigsaw Puzzle.

Finishing the sky will take
the rest of the evening.

No comments: