Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2022

Eric & I are Northbound to Lancaster, Pennsylvania






Eric & I return to Interstate 85 North.






.



We follow signs to Interstate 





The Petersburg skyline




Entering Richmond




I drive toward Washington, DC.
















Plant Love





We missed the Welcome to Maryland sign.




Returning to I 95 North





A Peter Pan Bus










Next... Interstate 83 North





Rural Maryland



Welcome to Pennsylvania

pursue your happiness

visitpa.com





Turning onto PA Route 462









The Susquehanna River





Eric & I arrive at Circle M RV & Camping Resort.









Pardon Our Dust!
Campground Improvements
Underway




New campsites are being built.




Our campsite at this sprawling,
 hilly Campground.





We have 50 amp electricity with good voltage, water, and sewer connections.

No comments: