Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Lunch @ Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Schenectady, New York




Today Eric & I
are eating lunch
at Popeyes
Louisiana 
Kitchen.



This is the 36th
Fast Food
Restaurant we
visited on the




Popeye's is ready
to feed their
lunchtime
diners.







Louisiana style
cooking is at the
 heart of Popeyes
 recipes.











I like the logo painted
on corner walls.




rich & buttery, yet
light & fluffy.




Most people are getting
Take Out, allowing me
to get pictures inside
this small restaurant.




Our shared lunch is
Two Pieces of Fried
Chicken, Jambalaya
 & one Chicken
Breast with
a very large soda.












Eric and I like the Fried Chicken very much.  The Jambalaya is average.  I want to return to try the Buttermilk Biscuits.  Fourteen Fast Food Restaurants left to visit...

No comments: