Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 5, 2017

A Late Night Stop @ Wawa in Clermont, Florida

After a busy night of partying a St. Cloud's New Year's Eve Block Party, I needed a nosh.






My cousin, Camellia, a former
Jersey Girl, told me that Wawa
makes really good sandwiches.






It's time try out Camellia's recommendation.






The cigarette prices here are
less than half the cost of a
 pack in New York State.







I skipped the Cold
Drinks...





.... passed by the pre-packaged
ready to go foods...










... & went to the
Sandwich Counter.





My Chicken, Swiss Cheese
Bacon & Spinach Panini
cost $6.23.





Mumble... mumble...

It's quite good!






Thanks Camellia, for recommending Wawa for sandwiches.  Eric and I now have another place to go to for a quick meal when we're "on the road."

No comments: