Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Car Show at Broadway & Lafayette Street in Schenectady, New York




I saw these cars parked, with their
 hoods up in the parking lot at




A Car Show... I love Car Shows... Must stop and take pics!





1966 Plymouth Fury 3










The year, make and model are listed on a sheet displayed on the windshield.  Everyone at the 
Car Show knows what the vehicle is and I don't need to try to figure out all that information for 
this blog post.  




De Ville is a work in 
progress.





























was manufactured in England.

































Two men admire this 

























1972 Buick Skylark






Where's the 1934 Chevy I saw on upper Broadway?  





This 1956 Ford Fairlane
has a theme...




Rock & Roll!




1980 Chevrolet Corvette







This customized 1970 VW
 Baja Beetle is for sale.













1948 Ford F1 Pickup Truck

Great paint job!











1931 Ford 5 Window Coupe




Indy 500 Pace Car





I guess the owner of the '34 Chevy chose not to show it today.






1930 Ford A with a
rumble seat











I'm glad I happened to be driving on Broadway today.  I love admiring and photographing beautifully maintained cars and trucks.

No comments: