Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Our Daily Visitor @ Luray KOA Holiday




The grounds at Luray KOA Holiday
are lovely. 






Our campsite is spacious.

It has a fire ring, a large
patio & picnic table.











We also have a daily visitor.






A Robin perches on the
passenger side mirror...




Then, the Robin admires
itself in the passenger
window.







I think it's dancing with
its mirror image in the
window.









It turns & returns...












... to its perch.








The Robin does this over and over, and over again...  I take pictures and enjoy the scene.

I don't see it from where I'm sitting... The Robin is also unloading on my car, repeatedly. 

What a mess!  Eric and I are here for a few days.  We'll clean the side door of the car every day until we leave.

No comments: