Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 10, 2016

UpdateS on Rotterdam Square Mall in Rotterdam, NY: January 2016

I read my local papers every day while Eric and I are traveling.  One of my favorite topics is Rotterdam Square Mall.



Since the sale in March 2015 to Via Properties, three more stores have announced that they are closing by January 31.  Tuillio Hair Studio, Matthew's Hallmark and Things Remembered joined a long list of stores leaving Rotterdam Square Mall.

Not all change at Rotterdam Square Mall is negative...

A January 8, 2016 Daily Gazette article announced the mall's name is changing to Viaport Rotterdam. The 25,000 square foot aquarium is slated to open at the end of February.

One of my first stops when Eric and I return to Rotterdam in the spring will be a visit to Viaport Rotterdam to walk around the mall and visit the aquarium.

No comments: